On this page you will learn how to install Daedalus, a secure, desktop only, wallet in which you can hold your ADA currency. You will also learn how to create and fund your wallet, as well as delegate it to [DODO] so you can start earning rewards.
STEP 1: Installation
- Download the Daedalus wallet from their official website
- Install and open the wallet on your machine.
STEP 2: Create your wallet
- Create a new wallet
- Name your wallet, and set your spending passowd (it will be used to confirm transaction).
- Read, check the confirm box and continue.
- Save the word list in a secure offline environment (do not save it on your computer neither in clear text and unencrypted way). These words give access to your wallet to anyone who find it. Do no share or loose them.
- Proove that you have correctly saved these words and in the specific order how it has been presented to you in the previous screen.
- Read, check the boxes and confirm.
- Wait for your new wallet to synchronize with the blockchain.
STEP 3: Fund your wallet
- Click on “Receive” and select one of the available receiving address.
- Copy this address and send funds to this address.
STEP 3: Stake your ADA
- Click the network icon. This takes you into the delegation center.
- Open the stake pools center.
- Search for our pool in the search section “DODO” , then select our pool.
- Delegate with us by confirming “Delegate to this pool”.
- Select your new created and funded wallet and click Continue.
- You are now delegating with us.
- The delegation center is also another way to validate your active delegation
Congrats! You are now part of the Dodo family.
Thank you for your support.